Wolfpack Youth Running Club is a federal nonprofit organization.
Our mission is to build the mental and physical strength of youth athletes through track and field and cross country, cultivating a passion for running through education, support, and camaraderie.
Our curriculum is designed to help our youth athletes learn proper running form, participate in activities to develop speed and stamina, and review principles to take care of their bodies and minds as we introduce them to the intricate and competitive world of running.
Youth from kindergarten through middle school are invited to join our pack. Our programs include:
- Spring Track & field – sprints, distance running, hurdles, relays, javelin, shot put, high jump, and long jump – depending on age and program
- Fall Cross Country—1K, 2K, 3K, or 4K distances – depending on age group and program
- Racing shirts and other awesome gear
- Multiple practices each week at elementary schools or nearby parks
- Disciplined training programs that meet kids where they are and push them to get stronger and develop healthy habits
- A strong focus on unity and teamwork as we each strive to be our best and lift those around us
Click below to learn about our two programs: