Wolfpack Youth Running Club is a federal nonprofit organization with the mission to improve the emotional and physical health of kids in south Salt Lake County.
Our curriculum is designed to help each child learn proper running form, participate in activities to develop speed and stamina, and review principles to take care of their bodies and minds as we introduce them to the intricate and competitive world of running.
Kids from kindergarten through middle school are invited to join our pack. Our programs include:
- Spring Track and field – sprints, distance running, hurdles, relays, javelin, shot put, high jump, and long jump – depending on age and program
- Fall Cross country—1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, or 5K distances – depending on age group and program
- Racing shirts and other awesome gear
- Multiple practices each week at elementary schools or nearby parks
- Disciplined training programs that meet kids where they are and push them to get stronger and develop healthy habits
- A strong focus on unity and teamwork as we each strive to be our best and lift those around us
Click below to learn about our two programs:
Registration for Track & Field is OPEN. Click to see a list of teams at local schools and parks.Learn more
Registration for Track & Field is CLOSED. Click if you would like to join the wait list.Learn more