We are so lucky to have a group of really amazing coaches for our Elementary Program. They work with kids who may have zero experience with running, racing, or any kind of athletic competitions. Angela Mennitt is an assistant coach at Granite Elementary School when she coaches with her husband Troy, and Head Coach Julie Mullin. Read a few fun facts about Angela:
· Favorite place to run:
Dimple Dell with my German Shepard
· Current favorite running shoe:
· What do you love about track & field or cross country?
The social environment and structure it provides to young runners to improve their endurance and reach their potential
· Favorite thing about coaching
Seeing drive and motivation in kids
· Favorite post-run/workout treat/food
· Favorite memory from a race or competition
Finishing the Marine Corp Marathon and never wanting to run that distance ever again
· Most embarrassing race moment
Falling over the line after a hard 800m
· Favorite drill
Thanks Angela for being such an awesome coach and addition to the Wolfpack!
Click here to read about all of our Wolfpack coaches.